Baja 1,000/San Felipe Run, Nov. 1997
Saturday morning line-up (click on photo for larger version)
We are still looking for these two characters who were last seen
Sunday, November 16, 1997 heading south from Pete's Camp with a bunch of
Frenchmen in dune buggies.
Early photos from the Manx Club San Felipe event:
Want more pictures? Check out the
photo collage from the Y.B.D.B. Club. Stay tuned for an official trip
report...after we find Bruce and Winnie!
- Y.B.D.B. version of Manx Club lineup.
- Evan, winner of the youngest drive award.
- Frogs & Towds on the mud flats. (Pete's Camp in the background.)
- Blender guy at work. ("Juice Man" ain't got nothing on him!)
- We all wait for (yet another) broken Towd.
- On the beach
south of San Felipe. (Stuck cars in the far distance.)
- We all stopped for beer and tacos in Laguna Percebú.
- Desert photo op that
couldn't be passed up.
Update: All (buggies and people) made it back safely from
San Felipe Friday night.
We now have a
photo collage with photos taken by Bruce and Winnie.
Thu Jan 8 19:07:30 PST 1998